Skin is the largest organ of the human body with three main layers: the epidermis, the dermis, and the subcutaneous layer. It acts as a barrier against many harmful substances and protects our bodies. Skin is the only way for various vitamins, drugs, and gases to enter our bodies. It is also responsible for removing waste and useless substances from our bodies.
Skin plays an important role and we must take proper care of our skin. Various skin care products are available in the market. However, many of them contain harmful chemicals causing negative reactions. Therefore, to prevent your skin from such chemicals, prefer using products that contain natural herbs such as CBD.
We are all very much aware of CBD or cannabidiol. It is one of the most trending topics from the past few years. CBD is one of the various active compounds found in cannabis plants. CBD is popular for its numerous health-healing properties. It is also very good for our skin. With CBD, you can get shiny, healthy, and moisturized skin. It even helps to fight against acne and pimple problems.
CBD products are now available at stores and medicals. However, to get a genuine CBD product, make sure you purchase from a loyal brand only. At JustCBD store, you will find various CBD products that are authentic and certified. From CBD isolate to CBD topicals, they have a variety of CBD products. To find the best quality CBD products, consider browsing JustCBD store.
Why use CBD salve
- CBD, due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, acts as a natural remedy to provide relief from any pain.
- When you apply CBD salve at the infected area, the skin absorbs CBD into your body.
- It then meets the endocannabinoids (ECS) whose receptors are present everywhere in your body.
- Therefore, without creating any mess, CBD salve can provide relief from pain and provide healthy skin as well.
Make CBD salve at your home
Yes, you heard it right. You can now make your own CBD salve at your home. Let us see how.
- 3 and a half tablespoons of carrier oil
- 1 tablespoon Beeswax
- 6ml CBD isolate
- A metal tin of 2 ounces
- 4-5 drops of essential oil
- Combine carrier oil and beeswax in a boiler and melt them at medium heat.
- After melting it, add CBD oil and essential oil, mix it well and gently.
- Once combined, turn off the heat and transfer the mixture into the metal tin.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Later, close the lid and store it in a dark, cool place.
- How to use CBD salve:
- Make sure to clean the area with a wet cloth before applying salve to your skin.
- Take a small amount of CBD salve and apply it to your skin massaging it in a circular motion.
- If you want to use CBD salve for maintaining healthy skin, then apply it on the right spots such as neck, feet, shoulders, hands, and joints.
Your skin needs extra care and attention. This recipe of CBD salve will provide you relief from rashes, itching, swelling, and many more. Therefore, try making CBD salve at your home today and keep your skin healthy.